INSIGHTFUL AND INTEGRATED
A&B offers clients a broad range of risk–related services and group theses services into two service lines: Business Risk and Information & Technology Risk. Each service line is divided into several services areas:
- Internal Audit.
- Contract Risk & Compliance.
- Governance, Regulatory & Risk Strategies.
INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY RISK
- IT Controls Transformation & Assurance.
- IT Risk Management.
- Security Privacy & Resiliency.
- Data Analytics.
Our “ERS” practice offers a comprehensive array of services designed to help clients understand business risk, determine acceptable levels of exposure, implement controls, and provide ongoing measurement and monitoring the risk environment.
Through these services, A&B offers a comprehensive solution designed to help you to mitigate business risks, determine acceptable levels of exposure, and design and implement controls, and provides ongoing measurement and monitoring of the risk environment.
- With increasing accountability at boardroom and senior management levels, changes to the regulatory environment, and continual technological innovation, managing risk has become more complex.
- The Enterprise Risk Services “ERS” team helps clients to manage risk through business processes at all levels of operation- whether organizational, technical, operational or financial.
- A&B assists directors, chief executives, chief financial officers, chief information officers, line management, and internal auditors in strengthening organizational performance through optimization of governance, business practices and controls.
- A&B helps clients address issues affecting the condition of their business by taking a holistic approach to risk management to guide them through each phase of the business risk cycle.